Hang Da Market in Hanoi is a popular hang-out among the locals and the tourists visiting the capital of Vietnam. This shopping place retains the dying glory that the Old Quarter at Hanoi stands for.
Located at the intersection of Yen
Thai and Hang Da Street, Hang Da Market is a three-story indoor market,
which will attract you with its white and multi-perforated faÃ§ade
almost kissing the skyline like a sky-scraping house. You will be put
at wonders by the variety of products this market in Hoan Kiem District
stocks, ranging from outdoor goods to green things to birds.
Features of Hang Da Market in Hanoi
- As you enter Hang Da Market in Hanoi, you will find vendors selling liquors on the left and just at the entry.
- You will also find vendors selling food and flowers in these outer stalls.
- Towards the south of the market, you will find shops of blue-and-white pottery
- Towards the right side of the market, there is a market of small birds kept inside a wall of bamboo cages
- You will be dumbstruck by the hullabaloo of traders and buyers inside the market.
- If you want to buy fruits, vegetables, cooked meats and ceramics, you will get them in the ground floor of Hang Da Market in Hanoi.
- Clothes, other fabric items and even watches are often sold in the second and third floors.
- You will also get dry-goods made locally in this market
Address: 1 Pho Hang Da in Hanoi, Vietnam
Open Hours: 5 am to 5 pm from Monday to Sunday